CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Job Title: Office Manager/Secretary for Seminario Reformado Latinoamericano US Division
Job Summary:Assists with general and daily operations of the seminary, reporting directly to SRL
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Visits the SRL Post Office to obtain mail, disseminates to proper recipients, makes deposits a bank, record donations on Quick Books and Excel Spread Sheet, reports donations to SRL accountant and BOT secretary.
- Answers phone calls, e-mails and letters in a timely manner.
- Maintains records of donations via Quick Books and Excel Spread Sheet.
- Sends out monthly Thank You/Receipts to donors each month.
- Communicates graciously and regularly with existing and potential donors, via phone calls, notes and letters of appreciation, etc.
- Contacts churches to promote the ministry and sends out brochures and letters regularly
- Edits and processes the mailing of monthly newsletters
- Troubleshoots and solves problems regarding donor concerns
- Update the SRL Webpage and Facebook with updates of newsletters and events.
- Writes letters to pastors, churches, mission committees to promote the ministry and need for support and professors of all sites.
- Coordinates speaking arrangements with and for the SRL President.
- Communicate in English with the SRL bilingual secretary in Medellin, Colombia.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have some experience in office management or administration.
- Does not need to speak Spanish.
- Must agree with SRL doctrinal position and standards.
- Must possess excellent English writing and gracious speaking skills.
- Must have considerable knowledge of computer skills, including knowledge of graphic functions for the preparation of documents, templates, newsletters, brochures, spread sheets, web sites and social media usable for ministry outreach.
- Must maintain an organized office and take initiative in taking the next step without being told, e.g., preparing for the monthly mailings, ordering materials and supplies as needed, research the answers to regular questions from professors and students
Compensation: The qualified candidate will receive $12 per hour and work a maximum of 30 hours per
week with possibility of 40h/w
(not necessarily Monday through Friday, as sometimes Saturdays are the only times to reach professors
Please send your resume to: Dr. Noe S. Acosta, SRL President at this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org